Knowledge Base


Category: Excessive Signage
If you have a question or complaint about signage, whether it be commercial signage or political signage you will need to speak with the Lead Building Inspector. He will evaluate your question or complaint and recommend corrective action to the property owner. You can reach the Lead Building Inspector by calling 812-232-4028.
Updated 8/21/2019 10:12 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!